The Weld-On D-Ring Anchor has an unthreaded mounting hole and is welded or bolted to structural steel or beams to create a permanent attachment point. Sometimes called bolt-on or weld-on anchors, they are used when a permanent or semi-permanent connection is recommended or when it's difficult to keep track of portable solutions on a large job site. A small footprint makes these anchors less obstructive than larger anchors. Anchors should always be inspected and replaced after being exposed to a fall.
- Static Strength5,000 lb min.
- ANSI User Capacity130 to 310 lb max.
- OSHA User Capacity130 to 425 lb max.
- Features 2" x 4-1/2" un-plated alloy steel anchoring plate and plated steel D-ring
- Plain steel anchoring plate is ideally suited for permanent weld-on installation
- 1/2" holes also provided for bolt-on fixed position installation
- Alloy steel Installation Plate
- 5,000 lb min. static strength D-ring Plated alloy
- Complies with ANSI Z359.18-2017 and OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66
User Manual (Click for PDF)
Spec Sheet (Click for PDF)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.