The cost-effective and competitive pricing of the Miller TurboLite Personal Fall Limiters (PFL) make shock-absorbing lanyards obsolete on the job site. Workers no longer need to “switch-out” equipment to maintain a safe fall distance
- Reduces fall clearance requirements
- Ideal replacement for a 6-ft. shock-absorbing lanyard
- Ultra compact and lightweight
- Lightweight aluminum connectors reduce weight while maintaining the strength needed to support workers
- High-impact resistant nylon housing and abrasion-resistant webbing provide long service life
- Attaches directly to the back D-ring of a harness for increased mobility
- Integral swivel prevents lifeline from twisting
- Steel twist-lock carabiner
- Locking Rebar hook
- Rated for up to a 400 lb. (181.4 kg) worker
- Meets requirements of OSHA: ANSI Z359.14 Class A & B and CSA Z259.2.2.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.