The TiltNRoll features a special balanced design that allows it to tilt easily to the rolling position when pulled toward the user. The user is not required to extend a foot to assist in tilting the ladder to the rolling position. Once tilted, the ladder can be easily moved from job to job on the two 4″ diameter wheels. TiltNRoll ladders are one-piece welded assemblies shipped ready-to-use.
- 450 lb. load rating.
- 59° climb angle.
- Top step height: 50"
- Working height: Approximately 116"
- Steps are 7" deep in your choice of tread.
- Top steps available 10" or 20" deep.
- Rests on (4) 2-1/2" rubber pads.
- Gray powder coat is the standard finish.
- TiltNRoll ladders meet applicable OSHA and ANSI standards.
- CAL-OSHA models also available.
Data Sheet (pdf)
* Lead Time: 6-7 Weeks
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.