This Retractable Web SRL is designed with the worker in mind, featuring a stackable space maximizing design, high strength web lifeline, and a built-in swiveling anchorage point. An SRL’s lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retract automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels. This SRL is built to last providing an economical fall protection solution without compromising performance or safety.
- 6 ft
- 1/2” carabiner included
- External shock absorber
- Aluminum Rebar Hook
- Lightweight composite housing
- Lightest available SRD in its range/class
- Composite housing.
- Robust & durable plastic casting
- Technora Webbing with Energy absorber
- Aluminum quarter-turn locking hook at attachment end (as per ANSI Z359.12-2009 gate strength 3600 lbs)
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.14-2014 Class A
Tech Sheet (PDF)
User Manual (PDF)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.