Our Single Point Steel Anchor is built from top quality materials guaranteeing high strength and durability to stand up to the toughest environments. Anchorage connectors are the unsung heroes of most fall protection systems, often overlooked but critical components because they securely attach your system to the anchorage.
- Galvanized Steel
- Min breaking strength 5,000 lbs
- Single point anchor is designed to be fixed on walls, ceilings, roof tops or steel structures
- It can be used to sustain the load impact in all three axes (X, Y, & Z)
- Integral eye for compact tie-off point
- High strength stainless steel construction
- Extremely rugged and corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Meets or Exceeds ANSI Z359.1-2007
Tech Sheet (click for PDF)
User Manual (click for PDF)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.