This device is easily and quickly installed anywhere along an approved anchorage (rail). The Rail Slider™ Anchorage Connector will move along the rail, pulled by the worker's lanyard/harness. No unhooking and re-hooking of the lanyard is required when changing work locations. The rail slider consists of a pair of rail profile plates, which interlock via a set of receiving bolts. A lanyard is attached to an approved carabiner securing the profile plates to the crown of the rail.
- Connects directly to railway rails - for 80-136# Rail
- Fall protection during horizontal movement on railway bridges
- Capacity: 400 lbs (182kg)
- Weight: 6.0 lbs. (2.7 kg)
- Materials of construction: SA516 Grade 70 Steel
- When used as part of a personal fall arrest system, fall arrest forces must not exceed 1,800 lbf (8 kN).
- Free fall distance (limit) must not exceed 6.0 ft (1.8 m) in accordance OSHA, ANSI Z359.1 and ANSI A10.32-2004.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.