The Parapet Anchor provides a safe anchorage point on structural parapets and facades. A regular screw-bolt anchor cannot be used in such places because it may damage the base/finished structure. The Parapet Anchor preserves the look of the parapet and facade, while providing a safe anchorage point. The soft part on the inner of the flanges also ensures that the parapet is not damaged. The adjustable flanges make the Parapet Anchor versatile for use on various structures capable of supporting the required fall loads.
- Galvanized Steel
- 2.36′′ – 14.17′′ parapet range
- Min breaking strength 5000 lbs
- Suitable to be installed on varying thicknesses of a parapet. Width adjustment feature provided
- Tightening on to the parapet by use of rubber disks
- Non-penetrating design to eliminate parapet wall damage
- No Installation tools required- Dual tightening handles for even force distribution
- Rubber protective pads to eliminate damage to the parapet wall
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.1-2007
Tech Sheet (Click for PDF)
User Manual (Click for PDF)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.