The 9 ft Leading Edge Single Galvanized Cable with Steel hook is designed with the worker in mind, featuring a stackable space-maximizing design, high strength web lifeline, and a built-in swiveling anchorage point. Its Thermoplastic Housing is extremely rugged, making the SRL durable and a reliable fall protection device. An SRL’s lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retract automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels.
- 9' Retractable Galvanized Cable
- Aluminum Rebar Hook
- Swivel Top Composite housing
- 2-1/2" Steel Rebar Hook
- 1/2" Carabiner Included
- Extremely compact, durable, and lightweight plastic
- Stainless Steel and corrosion-resistant components
- Quick activating speed sensing brake systems
- Galvanized steel wire rope 7/32”
- For sharp edge application
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/ASSE Z359.14-2014 Class B SRL-LE
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.