The Leading Edge Single Galvanized Cable with Small hook is designed with the worker in mind, featuring a stackable space-maximizing design, high strength web lifeline and a built-in swiveling anchorage point. An SRL’s lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retract automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels.
- 9' Length
- Swivel Top Composite housing.
- 3/4" Load Indicator Hook
- 1/2" Carabiner Included
- Black Housing
- Extremely compact, durable and lightweight plastic
- Has swivel anchorage eye at anchorage end. Swivel steel
snap hook with load indicator at attachment end (gate
strength 3600 lbs.)
- Galvanized steel wire rope 7/32”
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/ASSE Z359.14-2014 Class B SRL-LE
Tech Sheet (PDF)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.