--High quantity pricing available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-767-8772--
OSHA compliant guardrail designed for temporary or permanent use to protect along leading edges or other hazards.
This item includes the RAIL ONLY and is designed to be used with the 2-way or 4-way weighted base (sold separately). Rails can be mounted adjacent to each other utilizing the weighted based to create a custom configuration required for each specification application.
Designed to be installed and moved by hand.
- Meets or exceeds all OSHA 1910 General Industry Standards and OSHA 1926 Subpart M Construction Standard.
- Powder-Coated Safety Yellow Finish
- Steel Construction
- 42" overall height / 21" height to top of center bar
- Maximum permitted roof pitch is 1/12 (5°)
- 8ft Weight: 39 lbs. / 10ft Weight: 46 lbs.
Spec Sheet (pdf)
Instruction Manual (pdf)
*Typically in stock
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.