The Girder Steel Anchor is designed to provide fall arrest, fall restraint, or positioning capabilities for one user per anchor. Can be used horizontally or vertically.
- Fits 0.75" diameter hole
- Min breaking strength 5000 lbs
- Can be used horizontally or vertically
- O-Ring Connection Point
- Girder steel anchor is a removable/reusable anchor that can be mounted on solid steel structures, Girders and steel I-Beams
- Can be installed very easily with one hand only
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.1-2007
Tech Sheet (Click for PDF)
User Manual (Click for PDF)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.