The Double leg lanyard is ideal for work in tight spaces or around machinery, since its stretching capability helps reduce hazards of tripping or catching on moving parts. Double leg lanyards are used to provide 100% tie-off which allows you to stay protected while moving from one location to another. Rebar hooks for use with anchor points requiring large gate opening. This lanyard stretches from between 4-1/2 to 6 feet. It is supremely lightweight, and its unique design eliminates the need for an external shock absorber.
- 2-1/4" Rebar Hooks
- Yellow Webbing
- User friendly self locking snap hook at center
- Self-locking steel rebar hook at leg ends
- Integrated D-ring for SRL attachment or rescue
- Double, Y shaped lanyard incorporated with shock absorber.
- One end of the shock absorber equipped with steel snap hook while the other sides of the lanyard are equipped with Steel rebar hooks.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.13-2013.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.