The Shock Absorbing Double Lanyard attaches to a worker's safety harness to an anchor point on a building or structure to stop the worker from free-falling if he or she falls while working at heights. Double leg lanyards are used to provide 100% tie-off. Allows you to stay protected while moving from one location to another. Rebar hooks for use with anchor points requiring large gate opening. They are commonly used in the construction, manufacturing, oil and gas, and wind energy industries. Made up of high strength polyester, these lanyards feature an internal shock absorber avoiding an external shock pack and making it a lightweight design.
- Twin leg lanyard with snaphook ends
- Twin leg lanyard allow users to connect on either end, allowing for 100% tie-off
- Lightweight and extremely durable
- Impact indicators provide visual display when subject to a fall event occurrence
- Webbing lanyard incorporated with shock absorber.
- All ends of the lanyard equipped with steel snap hook.
- Meets or Exceeds ANSI Z359.1-1992
Tech Sheet (PDF)
User Manual ( PDF)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.