Door Jamb Anchor is ideally suited for temporary use during construction and is ideal for situations involving new construction, rehab, and remodeling where framing is complete or existing. The anchor can be installed by just compressing it against the door or window frame, jamming, and making a snug fit between the two vertical sides on the opposite side of the work area and exposure.
- Min breaking strength 5000 lbs
- Lightweight aluminum body with steel adjustment feet
- Durable steel and aluminum construction for secure attachment and extended service life
- Protective footpads on main body and final adjustment leg
- High degree of adjustability for use in a wide variety of work locations
- Door/window anchor is compressed against the door or window frame “jamming” itself between the two vertical sides
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.1-2007
Tech Sheet (Click for PDF)
User Manual (Click for PDF)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.