The Bolt-On D-Ring Anchor with Installation Plate is built from top-quality materials guaranteeing high strength and durability to stand up to the toughest environments. Anchorage connectors are the unsung heroes of most fall protection systems, often overlooked but critical components because they securely attach your system to the anchorage. Your choice of anchor depends on the type of work being done. Anchorages are sold by what they connect to (general/all-purpose, steel, concrete, roof, or specialty), whether they are fixed or mobile, and whether they are permanent or portable. They all must provide a secure point of attachment for a complete personal fall arrest system, and must be capable of supporting a load of 5,000 lbs.
- D-ring Plated alloy; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- 5,000 lb min Static Strength
- 130 to 310 lb max ANSI User Capacity
- 130 to 425 lb max OSHA User Capacity
- Installation Plate Stainless steel
- Features 2" x 4-1/2" stainless steel anchoring plate and alloy steel D-ring
- 1/2" bolt holes require user-supplied fasteners for fixed position installation.
- Complies with ANSI Z359.18-2017 and OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66
User Manual (Click for PDF)
Spec Sheet (Click for PDF)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.