Cotterman Adjustable Self-Closing Safety Gates can be used as barriers to prevent unintended egress through guardrail openings in accordance with OSHA 1910 Subpart D and ANSI 1264-2017 standards.
- Can be mounted to round rail or square rail up to 2", or a reinforced wall surface
- Stainless steel spring for gate closure after pass-thru
- Gate width: 24" to 40" with 2" adjustment increments
- Anti-friction bearings for smooth operation and long life
- Safety Yellow powder coating
Data Sheet (pdf)
Installation Manual (pdf)
* Lead Time: 6-7 Weeks
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.