The 9 ft LE Galvanized Cable with Steel Hook and Dual SRL 170 Connector is designed for foot-level tie-off and sharp edge applications often found in construction. It is ergonomically designed for ease of use and is ideal for direct connection to most harnesses. The extremely compact and lightweight design is virtually unnoticeable on your back, staying out of the worker’s way and making it ideal as a lanyard replacement. Whether your application requires single or twin leg configurations, mounting to an overhead anchor, or for connection directly to harness, there are numerous models to choose from to suit almost any application. Our SRL's lock quickly—stopping a fall within inches—provides more protection at low heights. In addition, tension is always kept on the lifeline, which reduces dragging, snapping and trip falls. Both features are key safety improvements.
- 2-1/2" Steel Rebar Hook Composite housing
- 1/2" Carabiner Included
- Swivel Top Composite Housing
- Extremely compact, durable, and lightweight plastic
- Stainless Steel and corrosion-resistant
- Quick activating speed sensing brake systems.
- Galvanized steel wire rope 7/32”
- For sharp edge application
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/ASSE Z359.14-2014 Class B SRL-LE
Tech Sheet (PDF)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.