The 50 ft LE Galvanized Cable with 3/4" Hook is designed with the worker in mind, featuring a stackable space-maximizing design, high strength web lifeline and a built-in swiveling anchorage point. An SRL’s lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retract automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels.
- 50' Length
- 3/4" Load Indicator Hook
- 1/2" Carabiner
- Black Housing
- Swivel Top Composite Housing
- Extremely compact, durable and lightweight plastic
- Swivel anchorage eye
- Swivel steel snap hook with load indicator at attachment end (PN 144 as per ANSI Z359.12-2009; gate strength 3600 lbs.)
- Galvanized steel wire rope (option of having S.S. wire rope available)
- Designed to be used where user needs to work near a potential leading edge
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.14-2014 and ANSI Z359.14-2014 SRD-LE
Tech Sheet (PDF)
User Manual (PDF)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.