The 30' Duratech Stainless Steel Cable with Side-payout Aluminum Housing is typically longer than personal SRLs, which allows workers to move farther away from the anchor point. They also tend to be heavier than personal SRLs and are generally left mounted in place on the anchor point. Some mounted SRLs come with a tag line that helps workers reach the SRL from the ground.
- 1,3500 lb Average Arrest Force
- 1,800 lb Max. Arrest Force
- 24" Max arrest distance
- 3,400 lb min. static strength
- 3/16" stainless steel cable lifeline with load-indicating swivel snap hook
- The side-payout design delivers smooth lifeline operation.
- The internal inertial braking system with dual disc brakes provides superior deceleration
- Lifeline assembly includes recoil spring to help reduce retraction lock-up
- Integrated lifeline hand-grip simplifies dorsal connection
- Stackable housing design and handle provide easy installation and storage
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014 and OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66
User Manual (Click for PDF)
Sell Sheet/Brochure (Click for PDF)
Spec Sheet (Click for PDF)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.