The 15 Ft Retractable Galvanized Cable with 3/4" Hook is designed with the worker in mind, featuring a stackable space maximizing design, high strength web lifeline and a built in swiveling anchorage point. An SRL’s lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retract automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels.
- 15 Ft
- Swivel Top Composite housing
- Blue Housing
- 3/4" Load Indicator Hook
- 1/2" Carabiner with Tagline included
- Has swivel anchorage eye at anchorage end
- Swivel steel snap hook with load indicator at attachment end (PN 144 as per ANSI Z359.12-2009; gate strength 3600 lbs.)
- Galvanized steel wire rope (option of having S.S. wire rope available)
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.14-2014 Class B
Tech Sheet (PDF)
User Manual (PDF)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.