The 11' Tripod Kit is extremely lightweight and portable, easily set up by one worker, and can be transported from one location to another. They can accommodate a variety of winches and fall arrest devices and feature locking legs, simple detent pin style adjustment, quick-mount mechanical device bracket, safety chain, and specialized feet to prevent movement. Our mechanical systems are legendary and have decades of proven field service and have operated flawlessly in some of the most demanding job sites around the globe. The mechanical device is one of the most critical parts of the rescue system providing the means to retrieve an incapacitated worker to safety. Lifeline type and length are just a few of the options.
- System Kit includes Tripod, 60' galvanized steel cable Personnel Winch, leg bracket, and leg safety chain
- The aluminum tripod features 2-stage telescoping legs with 6' to 11' height adjustment.
- Also features a single integral pulley with head plate eye-holes for secondary pulley
- The kit also includes 80" Tripod and 20" Device storage bags
- System Kit contains: Tripod: 7275 Winch: 7297
- For ANSI and OSHA compliance, please see individual component part #s
- Please see each component Part # for individual material specifications
- Please see each component Part # for individual relevant ANSI Standards and OSHA Regulations
- Please see each component part # for individual performance specifications
Tech Sheet (pdf)
User Manual (pdf)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.