The 10 Ft Galvanized Cable self retracting lifeline (SRL) keeps it's tension no matter what direction you move in. Similarly, they extend and retract as needed. Once the self retracting lifeline is properly anchored in place, should a fall occur, the fall arresting braking system will kick into action, in turn, reducing the arrest force. Our self retracting lifelines are available in multiple lengths.
- 10 Ft
- Swivel Top Composite Housing
- 3/4" Load Indicator Hook
- 1/2" Carabiner with Tagline included
- Blue Housing
- Composite housing.
- Has swivel anchorage eye at anchorage end.
- Swivel steel snap hook with load indicator at attachment end (PN 144 as per ANSI Z359.12-2009; gate strength 3600 lbs.).
- Galvanized steel wire rope (option of having S.S. wire rope available).
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.14-2014 Class B
Tech Sheet (PDF)
User Manual (PDF)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.