With the advantages of having been fully protected against corrosion, the SS20 is the ideal block for salt water use with less maintenance and servicing costs.
- 1.5 Ton (3000 lbs) Capacity
- Ex II 2 GD c IIC T4 IIIC T135°C
- Stainless steel hand chain (chain blocks)
- Corrosion protected load chain
- Marine specific friction discs
- Brake chamber protection from outside contamination
- Copper plated suspesion and load hooks, load chain guides, grip rings, hand wheels and end anchorage
- Stainless steel fittings and fasteners
- Patented Quad Cam Pawl System
- Safety Brake: The highly efficient brake system works instantly when the operation is stopped and securely holds the load. Loads are lowered under perfect control, allowing for precise operations. Tiger chain blocks easily pass the brake lock out test as per BS 3243:1990 with a 2% load of the rated capacity.
- -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F) Operating temperature range
- These units meet and exceed all the requirements within BS EN 13157:2004+A1:2009, ANSI/ASME B30.16, AS1418.2 and SANS 1594
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.